On a blank sheet of paper, please CLEARLY print your first and last name in the upper right corner. If I am unable to read your name, you will not receive any points.
Numbering each line from 1-20, please identify the artist who created the works in these images.
Please clearly PRINT the artist first name followed by the last name, (or the name of the group/collective) as written in the excel study guide.
Each correctly identified image you will receive 1 point. (Total 20 Points) You will not receive any points if I am unable to read your writing, partial names, (eg. only last names) or if the name is grossly misspelled.
You can receive 1 extra credit points per 5 slides you are able to correctly identify the Name of the work as written in the excel study guide, (additional 4 points total.) Please write this information to the right of the artist name. (Sample Format)
- You will have about 20 seconds to identify the artist and write their name.
- After I have gone through all of the slides, I will go through them a second time, again, spending approximately 20 seconds per slide.
- I will give you time at the end of the end of the exam to rewrite your answers on a clean sheet of paper if you have made excessive errors. (Anything over 3 scribbled out answers should be rewritten.)
- Five minutes after the second round I will call for the tests.
- Before turning in your test, please take a photo of it. I will post the answers online by Dec. 13, 2017 so you can see how you did.
- I will do a 3rd round for any students who need more time, pausing to allocate sufficient time on individual slides, at student requests.